Escape: Zombie City – Expansion 1 – The Survivor Chronicles is the first expansion for Escape: Zombie City, and it adds two unique modules that you can use separately or together to bring your games in entirely new directions.
The first module in this expansion adds new challenge tiles to the city. Before you can escape, you’ll need to solve whatever challenges you encounter within the city. You may need to confront a large horde of zombies, escort your elderly grandfather from the retirement home to the safety of the church, or even clear a barricade blocking your path.
Alternatively, you may add unique characters to the game with the second module included in The Survivor Chronicles. At the beginning of the game, each player receives a character, ranging from the grandma to the policeman. Each character has two unique powers, and you choose one of these powers to use throughout the game, giving you a special edge in your fight against the undead.
Module 1: Tasks
- Complete the task before escaping the city
- rock concert: defeat a zombie horde
- retirement home: escort grandpa to the church
- barricade: clear the road
- workshop: drive the van to the workshop and fix it
- the pit: consume the energy drink and the pill bottle and fix the hole in the road
- circus: all players visit the circus and draw a card
Module 2: Characters
Each of the 6 characters gives you a special ability that you can use as often as possible.
- the tough policeman
- the clever nerd
- the fearless grandma
- the shopping queen
- the vendor
- the construction worker
The Survivor Chronicles contains:
- Six challenge tiles
- Seven characters with bases
- Four challenge tokens
- Twelve Character cards